Thursday, November 3, 2011

Studying Gems...

‎"Picture 7.3 shows a woman with a white forelock and bilateral hearing loss"...um...thanks? now I know what a deaf woman looks like...


Really bugging me that the TV series Homeland is showing it's protagonist as taking clozapine without a script...I'm pretty sure I remember a little British lady banging on about clozapine and consequential agranulocytosis for about an hour...Bad psychiatrist! Bad psychiatrist!


‎"people who are appropriate for using psychoanalysis and related therapies " should be among other things "intelligent and not psychotic"...are those mutually inclusive???? If so that's a very short list!


Although women attempt suicide three times as frequently as men...men are three times better at it...gotta love behavioral...


‎"Markers in many chromosomes including 1,2,5,6,7,8,11,13,15,17,18,19,22, and the X chromosome have been associated with schizophrenia." -- gee, that narrows it down for me!


A: Why am I so tired? And It's only 10!!
B: our telomeres are getting shorter...



I had a dream that half of my tooth fell out, and I woke up to find it burning like it was in the dream. My own personal somatiform disorder??


Don't ever ask me "what's new"...I'm just going to tell you c/lambda


Whoever came up with words like "disinhibition" needs to be strung up by their toes...


"A 4-month old boy presents with frequent episodes of weakness, accompanied by sweating and feelings of dizziness".........I just want to know how a 4-month old feels dizzy in the first place, and then is capable of relaying that bit of information...


this conversation happened:
"Hey what are you doing?"
"I'm reading about um, lemme see what I'm reading about..."




Studying the GI tract is really crappy

No comments:

Post a Comment