Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Over ID

It's been fun, but I'll be glad to move on to something else. My attending is just a smidge more scatterbrained than I'd care him to be, and he never, absolutely never runs out of things to say--useful or otherwise. As a result he's constantly late and rushing because he stops to talk to everybody, and then makes a running commentary about everybody. It can be exhausting just trying to listen for that long. It doesn't help that he's not the most organized person in the world, and as such we are running every which way trying to get things done. Ok, done kvetching.

On a better note, summer finally showed up in July. I've enjoyed being able to wear shorts, finally. I've also pulled my car out of the parking garage and park it on the street. It can be a bit hectic sometimes finding a spot, but I manage. With an awesome transportation system if I don't need the car, or know that I will be arriving home at the same time as everybody else in my neighborhood and will thus have to fight them for a spot, I plan better. It also encourages me to get back to using the bus and train. Odd as it may seem I had missed it. It's much less stressful and you get a little more exercise. It's incredible how something as simple as just driving to work encourages one to be more sedentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment