Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm trying really really hard not to be judgmental...

...but even I have my limit.

Loudspeaker: RAPID RESPONSE ROOM 123. RAPID RESPONSE ROOM 123! RAPID RESPONSE ROOM 123.

Me: "Oh, partner, that's your patient."

Partner: "What? Who? Where? What are you talking about?"

Me: "Never-mind." For the third time this week already I'll go take care of your patient because you were either an hour late getting here, and apparently don't listen when a code or rapid response is called. *Gets up and heads to telemetry.*

Said partner is actually a very nice person, but working with her is exasperating. She is an airhead and has yet to show up at the hospital before the doctor. Another partner has mentioned that she's losing patience with her as well. I have the best life, don't I??

No comments:

Post a Comment