Sunday, December 9, 2012

You know you're old when...

Yesterday afternoon I received a text message from a friend saying "I bought you a ticket for the 9pm show at Second City." Ok, looks like I'm going to Second City tonight. Good thing I didn't have any other plans, haha. So we went to Second City which was a lot of fun and really entertaining. Afterwards we met up with some friends at a bar in Wrigleyville. Yesterday was the TBoX, or Twelve Days of Christmas Bar Crawl. Nonstop drinking from 8am to 9pm, and the revelry continued well past that. My liver aches just thinking about how much alcohol some of these people consumed. Anyway, we get into this one place I've never been before, and now I know why, it's crowded with mostly college students. Oh goody!. If my friends hadn't been there I would've left. 
So I take in the scene--I swear half of these kids had to have a fake ID--and start to notice how they're dancing...

You know you're getting old when you see college students dancing and you ask yourself "What the hell is going on here???" 

...I feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment