Monday, December 24, 2012

Eating...

After coming home yesterday morning and sleeping for a few hours after my overnight call (always the highlight of my medical school experience...), I went shopping with a friend of mine. Wanting a little bit of a scenery change and to catch a good deal we went to the outlets in Aurora, about 35 miles west of Chicago. We had a good time, did a little shopping.  I got what I was looking for for a good price (minus that ice scraper I just remembered I had forgotten). Then it came time to eat. We started to look around, and we quickly realized that, eh, we can wait until we get into the city to eat.  After all the amazing food that Chicago has to offer, Applebee's and On the Border just don't cut it anymore! We ended up at a fantastic Mexican restaurant in Logan Square. It was so good we had to speak Spanish to order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment