Friday, May 18, 2012

My suspicions are proven correct...

While doing laundry today I had a little accident with the detergent. I stupidly brilliantly placed it in a basket, on top of a rolling hamper. Said basket tipped over and half of my box of Gain wistfully made its way across the floor. Not having a broom and dustpan, I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. If I leave it on the floor surely some cheapskate will scoop it up to use it. So, not wanting anybody to get hurt I used the squigee thing they normally use to contain bubbly spills to make a nice pile next to the wall as inconspicuously and unobstructive as possible, and went about my business. About half an hour later I came back downstairs to collect my things out of the drier, and lo and behold some cheapskate had indeed taken a couple of scoops out of it!!!

I love being right.

No comments:

Post a Comment