Friday, February 3, 2012

Thankful

Yesterday I spoke with a good friend of mine about how the process of organizing her clinical rotations was proceeding. In a nutshell, because I have what's called a track rotation everything for the Clinical Core is lined up for me. I will be doing the six cores all in the same hospital: Surgery, Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics. That eliminates the hassle of trying to find, coordinate, and choose rotations. I'm still very happy about the results of my rotations, even if it is just for logistical reasons. Everything I've read, though, indicates good things about my assignment. So, anyway, enough redundancy, back to my story...

Said friend is only scheduled for half of her Core rotations. More stress and anxiety that would place upon me!!! I keep going back to this, but those she's currently scheduled for are in New York City...but after that, they could really place her anywhere they wanted to. Blegh. Part of me would love being a medical vagabond, but another part of me is a bit tired of schlepping all over creation for non-vacation purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment