Friday, February 10, 2012

Continuing thought...

I've ranted about this before, but I was shopping today and the frustration came up again when I got to pants. Two stores I had never been in before (lesson learned) had zero pants that would fit me. They fit my waist just fine, but not my legs...Whoever designs clothing also must not take into consideration that men actually have leg muscles. I am by no means a large, or even very muscular person. I did, however, play competitive tennis in high school and college. As such, I have these odd things called calf and quad muscles, and they take up more space than pants designed for pencil-thin legs can accommodate. Can we please not assume that emo kids are the dominant body style in this country! Side note...how does somebody with legs that thin actually stand up?

No comments:

Post a Comment