Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Done...for now at least

All right. So I'm done, I guess for now. And I have no clue how things went with the USMLE Step 1. It was a just a really long Multiple Choice Question Blur. I don't even remember that many questions. One or two that I had a question about I've looked up, and I was right about the answer I chose. Perhaps that's a good sign. Having not slept much the night before, and having woken up at 4:15 the day of the test...I slept like a baby last night. The only problem was I woke up, with nothing to do. It's an odd feeling, and I'm afraid I'm going to get sucked into riveting tasks such as vacuuming, or ummm...doing anything but reading the stack of happy nonsense books I've neglected since the start of the decade.

At the moment I'm content to watch Will & Grace. Why? No clue. That pile of goo on the floor? Yeah that's my brain. It oozed out of my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment