Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Old Facebook post

I found this list of 25 Random Facts about "You." I thought I would repost it here just for fun. Pretty much all of them are still true, and most of them are still relevant. Dated 2 February 2009.


1. First and foremost, I am one of the most random individuals you will ever meet.

2. The last time I willingly ate at McDonald's/Wendy's/Burger King/Hardee's for a meal that wasn't breakfast I was no older than nine.

3. I am a travel junkie. You would be hard pressed to find a place I wouldn't travel to, except Los Angeles. Why? I don't know.

4. I am an A1, First Class, Card Carrying N-E-R-D. Ask my boss.

5. Building on the above, I tell really corny science jokes at work that only my boss appreciates. (Thanks Dr. PCHEM).

6. I hate slow drivers. I hate fast drivers.

7. I have the most random taste in music and movies. I gave up a long time ago trying to give it a description.

8. I also have absolutely no qualms belting the most ridiculous songs at the top of my lungs. Think power ballads.

9. I'm incredibly sarcastic. If it offends you I'm sorry, but not really. 

10. I sing in the shower. Loudly. Ask my college roommate.

11. I'm a very private person, but I can talk your ear off.

12. When I was young I wanted to be a school bus driver.

13. Garlic and cheese are gifts from the hand of God. Put them together and you have a very happy camper.

14. I am at least ten years behind the times on TV. I hate waiting a week to find out what happens, so I wait until it goes into reruns and DVD releases so I can watch it all in one week.

15. I love to dance. Whether or not it looks good is entirely up to you.

16. I'm a frequent flyer mile junkie.

17. I'm a Facebook Whore. 

18. I like to speak in third person.

19. Poor grammar infuriates me. The inability to differentiate between "they're", "there", and "their" ... I mean really, THINK!

20. Sports commentators are some of the most annoying people on the planet, just after politicians.

21. I think Hannah Montana is funny.

22. Two toes on each of my feet are connected by a piece of skin.

23. I talk to myself. A lot. The sad thing is I sometimes think people are actually listening.

24. I've seen Mt. Ararat, and it was one of the most awe-inspiring sights of my life.

25. If you try to organize my chaotic system I would never find a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment