Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nice Long Weekend.

Current song: Sad But True by Metallica

After a very long, stressful, emotional, hectic week I had to crash, and did. Friday at lunch I checked with a friend to see if a movie could be in the works, but said friend was going to be busy. Probably just as well because by three o'clock I was dragging--HARD--and would probably have canceled. So I schlepped my tired tuchus home and deposited myself on the sofa where I remained until bed. The next day (Saturday)I woke up late to a nice steady rain. It had been raining here since Wednesday so my closet was nicely watered, too.

Saturday was kinda weird. My eyes were being really sensitive, especially when I stepped outside (odd considering the sky was very dark), so I spent most of the day on the sofa which the blinds shut tight.

*Ok, now that I've pontificated (NERD ALERT NERD ALERT) about it it's not so strange, the only light that was getting through the clouds was the UV stuff which really mucks with your eyes.*

The kid in my was thrilled to find that even though FoxSports was NOT following their schedule and airing tennis (for the second day in a row, way-to-go schmucks) Disney was airing some all time classic: Tarzan, Hercules, Aladin, and then Mulan. However, because of aforementioned eye sensitiveness I found myself falling asleep for twenty-five to thirty minutes at a stretch, which totally threw my body clock off. So, about ten o'clock I found a wave of energy and could not fall asleep until around three. Gotta love Bette Davis' ability to put you to sleep, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment