Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Some days...you just have to laugh.

Definitely one of the more bizarre calls I've taken recently.

The long and short of it went something like this:

Member is incredibly frustrated with the process. Can't say I blame you. It's a clustergem (AREN'T THEY A GEM!!! I'LL DRINK TO THEM!!!...wait, no singing...or drinking.) Member rattles off about nine psychiatric medications. Oh good

Member then begins a rant about the Big Frickin' Insurance Company.
"I just...I just wanna find somebody important in that damn company...and I wanna ream their rear ends!...and I won't use lube!!

Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. 


...but I had to laugh. I put the microphone on mute and I snickered...quite loudly. I wrote down the quote and showed it to my supervisor. Who didn't know whether to laugh or guffaw. Some days you just have to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment