Saturday, November 2, 2013

Heme/Onc...

...not really my favorite I have to say. The subject matter is somewhat interesting, but at this point I must confess to some senioritis and I just am not interested. To boot, I work with two different doctors, both of whom can annoy me in their own special way. The first is an older doctor who thinks he is absolutely hilarious, and can talk up a storm about absolutely nothing. I swear I spend an extra hour at the hospital than I need to just because he's yacking about nothing. The second thinks he's really hilarious, and likes to joke in the form of harassment. At 7:15 in the morning I'm not always in the mood for it...really not in the mood for it.  That's not to say I'm complaining, but with the first doc especially I don't feel like I get to do anything. I just follow him around the clinic and the hospital for about eight hours. And I don't get to even write a note, or listen to a heart. I'm six weeks away from being done with medical school. I would like to think I could at least do something that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment