Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lately

I think I may have the most irritating patient of all time. A patient blocking my ability to shut the door, or literally chasing after me across the unit milieu, might not be annoying if the patient wasn't so pitiful. The patient is not redirectable, and has literally fallen apart. I say this about few people, but this patient has literally lost his/her mind. It's challenging as a physician, and frustrating at the same time. The patient is very intrusive, with ideas of reference and loose associations. Everybody's annoyed. My main concern now is if the patient is going to get clocked because he/she keeps bothering all of the other patients.

In other news, Lake Michigan is a solid sheet of ice near the shore where I live. It's wonderfully beautiful. And our lives keep moving on like there's no big deal. On the other hand, Georgia, where my parents live, got less than an inch of snow and everybody freaks out. Hell's bells folks, I got through last year's 73 inches of snow with a rear-wheel-drive 2000 Ford Explorer. Mental blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment