Thursday, November 18, 2010

Totally unproductive day

Wow, I literally have done almost NOTHING today so far. One path packet and three pages of a pharm packet... Some days I just cannot focus. I think I had too much caffeine at lunch. Two cokes? Perhaps that was a bad idea...At the moment I'm sitting here in the study room beebopping in my head to "Dance in the Dark" by Lady Gaga. What a sad song, yet it's one of those dance floor stompers that makes me forget I'm in a room with one hundred other people... I cannot recall how many times I've come THIS CLOSE to busting out in song or gesticulation...So far I've caught myself every single time. I'm waiting for that sad day when I don't catch myself and shout out the lyrics to some of the gayest songs ever...I have actually had a similar occurrence. I was listening to the song "Candyman" by Christina Aguilera (ok what does all this say about my taste in music, haha) and my headphone jack got knocked out. Awkward party of ME your table's ready...Of course this never happens when I'm listening to songs like "Enter Sandman" or "Thank God I'm A Country Boy"...oh no...it must always be the booty shaking songs...or as my former coworker Nasty says "hoochalolly." Gahhh sometimes I miss working right next to her putrid micro lab....

No comments:

Post a Comment