Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm finding myself INCREDIBLY relaxed right now. I landed back in Dominica, and expected the "rush", "pressure" or "madness" to ensue, but to date--knocking on every piece of wood I can find--it has not. Part of me just doesn't want to tie myself in knots and live on the edge of exposed nerves like I did last semester. It was not a pleasant experience and I would prefer not to go back to that place. Part of me knows that I got through it, so I can do it again. Taking the relaxed approach did not affect my grades on the first Mini, so perhaps I shall continue on the "free and easy" route. That does NOT mean that I'm being lazy, it just means that I'll do my work, do it well, and not WORRY about it. Verstehst du? Either way I'm feeling pretty happy right now, so all's well right? :)

It's nice to know that I'm on the downhill slope. Hopefully if all goes well I'll be off the island in December. I'm tentatively considering my options about where I want to do fifth. Up until now I've tried to keep my mind on the here and now, but considering it's June and that move would have be made in January I don't think it's too much to at least start considering. Initially I was just saying to myself that I would do Miami because it's closer to home, however, at the moment I'm giving a little more consideration to the Michigan program because I've heard it's very good. Another part of me wants to avoid living in Florida at any and all costs. Guess we'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment